2017 Nissan Altima Lakeland, FL
Even though the 2017 Nissan Altima carries over almost unchanged from its 2016 predecessor, Nissan's top class sedan has a lot to offer in a segment that has changed considerably since the Altima's initial launch in 1992. The Nissan Altima is a midsize family sedan that was fully redesigned only four years ago, yet still offers plenty of the style and comparatively advanced features. It is fitted with a versatile 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that can be replaced with a stronger 3.5-liter V6 for added power. The V6 is capable of generating 270 horsepower, and can still hold its own when it comes to fuel economy with an impressive 22/32 mpg rating. Lakeland FL buyers will also love the sleek exterior design and versatile interior considered the main reason why the Altima is considered so valuable. Tech features like LED lighting, a premium Bose audio system and upscale aluminum alloy wheels have made the car comparable with the best family sedans from Mazda, Kia or Honda. It's also worth mentioning the new Altima received a commendable 5-star rating in government crash tests. There are a total of seven trim levels: 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SR, 2.5 SL and the 3.5-liter versions of the SL and SR.
Enjoy the most advantageous deals for the 2017 Nissan Altima in Lakeland FL and the best dealership support from Hill Nissan. You can find out all you need to know about the Altima by calling (863) 287-0645 and visiting us at 6401 Cypress Garden Blvd. Winter Haven, FL 33884 for a test drive.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Altima is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- The base version of the Altima features 16-inch steel wheels, 60/40 split folding seats and a four-speaker sound system.
- You get the NissanConnect system with smartphone integration and Siri Eyes Free support as part of the 2.5 S trim's features.
- The SR adds daytime running lights, foglights, a rear spoiler and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The SV boasts an 8-way power adjustable driver's seat and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Finally, the SL comes with all the most advanced additions of the Altima, including a 7-inch color touchscreen, leather upholstery, 2-way adjustable headlights and heated front seats.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima SR and SL are also available with the 3.5 liter V6 engine and additional advanced features like navigation with Google connectivity, paddle shifters and LED headlights.
Interior Overview and Design
Just a few years ago, cars like the 2017 Nissan Altima were extremely rare. With the segment becoming increasingly more competitive, however, Nissan also raised the bar when it comes to freshening up the Altima's interior. The new sedan is surprisingly affordable according to Lakeland FL buyers, although it offers features such as dual zone climate control, premium interior finishes and hi-tech additions like NissanConnect, SiriusXM and a versatile Advanced Drive Assist display. You can even enjoy a premium 9-speaker Bose audio system custom-tuned to the interior acoustics of the car.
The 2017 Nissan Altima features a high end exterior design shaped in the wind tunnel. Its aerodynamic qualities and Nissan's innovative manufacturing techniques make it one of the most modern cars available in its segment, as well as most fuel-efficient. The Altima comes with sleek LED headlights designed both for increased illumination and outstanding appearance, as well as other advanced features such as Active Grille Shutters on all the 2.5-liter trims. Lakeland FL experts are also impressed by the Altima's premium taillights, which offer far better visibility than any other family sedan.