2017 Nissan Maxima, Lake Wales,FL
The 2017 Nissan Frontier is the newest version of a pick-up truck of great prestige in the Nissan family. Lake Wales FL pick-up truck enthusiasts will love the new facelift and the improved overall features. The truck comes with two engine selections - a 2.5-liter, 16-valve 4-cylinder engine and a massive 4-liter V6 generating 261 hp and 281 lb-ft of torque. The engines are backed up by either a manual 5-speed or automatic 6-speed transmission system. The uniquely welded ladder frame with full-length box-sectioned frame rails will offer increased resilience. Probably the most unique feature of the Frontier is the Utili-track bed system and its advanced accessories. At the same time, rear jump seats, Bluetooth connectivity and features like the Siri Eyes Free system will offer ideal comfort. The 2017 Frontier can be purchased as either a king cab or crew cab version, with the following trim levels: S, SV, SV V6, Desert Runner and PRO-FX.
To get the most relevant information about Lake Wales FL offers for the 2017 Nissan Frontier or schedule a test drive, contact Hill Nissan at 6401 Cypress Garden Blvd. Winter Haven, FL 33884 or call (866) 734-8595 for additional information.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Frontier comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The base S King Cab trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier comes with a 152-hp engine, anti-lock braking system, forward-facing rear flip up seats and the S preferred package with a standard automatic transmission.
- With the SV you also get 16-inch aluminum wheels, satellite radio and a 5-inch display.
- The SV V6 King Cab introduces the larger V6, 261 hp engine, a 5-speed automatic transmission and all the features of the SV.
- The Desert Runner includes style and performance upgrades like Blistein shocks, a chrome grille and the unique Desert Runner cloth seat trim.
- You can benefit from an electronic locking rear differential, skid plates and Nissan Connect navigation with the PRO-4X.
- The crew cab version of the Frontier opens with the S trim, fitted with a 4-liter V6 and a 6-speed automatic transmission system.
- The SV V6 Crew Cab includes satellite radio and remote keyless entry.
- A 5-speed automatic and satin chrome grille are offered as part of the Desert Runner trim.
- You get the Utili-track channel system, 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels and leather-appointed seats with the SL Crew Cab.
- Finally, the 2017 Nissan Frontier PRO-FX Crew Cab includes roughly the same features as the PRO-FX King Cab.
Interior Overview and Design
According to Lake Wales FL experts, the interior of the new Nissan Frontier is the perfect balance between a practical and smart design. The crew cab and king cab versions are both roomy, featuring an intelligent layout for maximizing space, and with doors that open wide to allow for easy interior access. Rear storage bins, 60/40 folding seats and 12-volt DC power outlets ensure you have everything you need to make the truck serviceable. The Frontier is also not without advanced tech features like Siri Eyes Free, NissanConnect with mobile apps or the rearview monitoring system.
The 2017 Nissan Frontier is designed to be both durable and stylish, and its exterior shows that in full. The tailgate-mounted rear spoiler, available chrome on the rear bumper and rear privacy glass all attest to that. The fully boxed ladder frame is the main highlight of the Frontier's exterior. Made from durable materials like high-tensile strength steel, it will deliver the level of resilience Lake Wales FL drivers will absolutely love.