2017 Nissan Sentra Lakeland, FL
The 2017 Nissan Sentra is the newest in a long line of high end Nissan models that have been around since 1982. The newest Sentra was launched in 2012 as the B17 model, and has undergone a number of facelifts; especially in 2014 when it received a complete performance revision including CVT, steering and suspension tuning. For the new 2017 model, Lakeland FL car enthusiasts can look forward to a brand new sportier trim, the SR Turbo, as well as several important tweaks such as the larger center console and improved sound dampening features. The car is powered by a 1.8-liter, 124 hp 4-cylinder engine that can ensure up to 29/37 mpg (city/highway) in fuel efficiency with Nissan's Xtronic CVT system. The most unique feature that buyers are looking forward to is the 188 horsepower turbocharged 1.6-liter engine equipped on the SR Turbo. Despite its increased power and the 177 lb-ft of torque it can generate, the SR Turbo also has a notable 28 mpg combined EPA rating. Another important thing to consider is the Sentra's 4-star rating in government safety tests and impressive 113-foot braking distance from a speed of 60 mph - unheard of for most compact cars in its segment. The new Nissan Sentra features five trim levels you can choose from: S, SV, SR, SR Turbo and SL.
To find out more about the 2017 Nissan Sentra and the best offers for Lakeland FL, call Hill Nissan at (863) 287-0645 to schedule an appointment or test drive. You can also visit our headquarters at 6401 Cypress Garden Blvd. Winter Haven, FL 33884.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Sentra is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- The base S trim is already fitted with practical and advanced features such as Bluetooth phone connectivity, a tilt and telescoping steering wheel, automatic headlights and remote keyless entry.
- The SV adds luxury features such as a leather-wrapped steering wheel, upgraded upholstery and a 5-inch driver information screen.
- The sportier SR trim gets LED headlights, rear disc brakes, superior 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels and a sports body kit.
- The SR Turbo is fitted with all the standard features of the SR as well as recalibrated steering, a sport-tuned suspension and a sunroof.
- Finally, with the high end 2017 Nissan Sentra SL, you can gain access to dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, an auto-dimming rear view mirror and power driver's seat.
Interior Overview and Design
The Nissan's large interior is one of its most significant assets. Lakeland FL buyers normally opt for the 2017 Nissan Sentra because of its excellent head and leg room that can accommodate most 6-footers. The cabin's design also features sleek finishes, upscale materials and an outstanding layout that, together with the larger console and impressive 5.8-inch touchscreen display, makes features like the NissanConnect, dual zone automatic temperature control and heated front seats far more enjoyable to use. Additional advantages also include the roomy trunk measuring a generous 15.1 cubic feet and the handy 60/40 split folding seats in the back.
With the Sentra's daring exterior you never have to play it safe. Unlike most small sedans, the 2017 Nissan Sentra stands out in Lakeland FL dealerships through its stylish, sleek lines and aerodynamic curves that give it a genuine sporty feel. The aggressive grille features a signature honeycomb design that, together with the elegant and unique 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels will make a real statement in the parking lot and on the road. The car also comes with LED low-beam projector headlights designed to increase your line of sight.