2017 Nissan Titan Lakeland, FL
The 2017 Nissan Versa comes from a line of small cars produced by Nissan since 2004 and known primarily under the name of Nissan Tilda. Dubbed Versa in North America, the model is now in its second generation, having been completely redesigned in 2011. The new 2017 Versa comes with all the bells and whistles that Lakeland FL buyers would be looking for and enough to rival class favorites such as the Toyota Yaris iA and the new Ford Fiesta. The Versa is a compact sedan that has a lot going for it in terms of a smooth ride, its roomy, comfortable interior, large trunk and excellent fuel efficiency rating. The 1.6-liter 109 hp engine justifies the low base price but offers a surprisingly high level of quality along with an impressive 35 mpg combined EPA rating with the CVT. Aside from the base version which features a 5-speed manual transmission, Nissan's CVT is standard on all other trims. The most significant new addition for the 2017 version is the SV Special Edition optional package provided along with several minor but important interior changes. The new Versa is available as its base Nissan Versa S trim, as well as the S Plus, SV and SL.
Are you interested in knowing more about the 2017 Nissan Versa, the best Lakeland FL deals and all the reasons why the car is a better choice than its leading rivals? Contact Hill Nissan at (863) 287-0645 today, or visit the dealership at 6401 Cypress Garden Blvd. Winter Haven, FL 33884.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Versa is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- The entry level S trim offers advanced features from the very start, including Bluetooth phone connectivity, a tilt-only steering wheel with steering wheel-mounted audio controls and power mirrors.
- The CVT adds more upscale features such as cruise control, a rear spoiler and the continuously variable transmission (CVT) system.
- With the SV model, you also get keyless ignition, a height-adjustable driver's seat, power windows and door locks and 60/40 split folding seats.
- The new SV Special Edition also includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a rearview camera.
- Finally, with the superior quality 2017 Nissan Versa SL, you get keyless ignition and entry, 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
Interior Overview and Design
Inside the 2017 Nissan Versa, Lakeland FL buyers can observe stunning upholstery and one of the roomiest cabin in the entire segment. There is also enough leg room in the back to fit anyone over 6 feet tall comfortably. The Versa fits 5 people comfortably, and the split fold-down rear seats are a great asset along with the large 14.9 cubic feet of storage space in the trunk. When it comes to technology, the Versa doesn't disappoint, delivering features like satellite radio, Bluetooth streaming audio, a 5-inch touchscreen, and remote keyless entry despite the car's accessible pricing range.
Fun, roomy and compact, the 2017 Nissan Versa is one of the most stylish low cost vehicles you can find in Lakeland FL. The car's exterior was designed using the latest aerodynamics-boosting technologies to ensure that fuel economy ratings remain high. The car is also more stable due to its aerodynamics compared to its predecessors - and also because of the available rear spoiler. The smooth lines, subtle chrome accents and overall sturdy exterior design makes the car stand out both in the parking lot and on the highway.